STAY IN TOUCH
BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT THE LATEST PRODUCT RELEASES
Our monthly email newsletter will keep you informed of new products, special offers and upcoming events.
Our security and privacy policies
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When making a request or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register, create an alert, request for test drive, subscribe to our newsletter and ask for a personalized request (for vehicles, leasing and insurance) on our website.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
- To receive our monthly newsletter
4. How do we protect your information?
Scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5. Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won't affect the user's experience.
7. Do we share the information we collect to Third-Parties?
We do transfer information to outside parties ((Vehicle dealers, Insurance and Leasing companies) like your name, address, city, town, any form or online contact identifier email etc only when you ask for a quote or a test drive.
8. We engage in this practice because,:
Sending personalized quote to Insurance & Leasing companies
Personally Identifiable Information.
9. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
10. Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
11. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
12. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
[email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Baboolall Lane | Bois Cheri Road | Moka | Mauritius
434 3361 | 434 3362 | 5757 2118
Last Edited on 2021-01-26
MyCar.mu is a platform with exhaustive information of all new and used vehicles for sale, and associated products and services, in Mauritius. In a few clicks, you will be able to put your vehicle for sale, and to access a large catalogue of cars, vans, buses, trucks, motorbikes, boats and boat engines with pictures, details, prices, leasing and insurance facilities.